Autopilot is simple and visual marketing automation software trusted and loved by over 5,000 teams around the world. It helps marketers capture and convert new leads, connect with customers and create loyal repeat buyers.
To date our software has helped Australia promote the YES vote on gay marriage and say YES to equality. It’s given Greenpeace the data and tools they need to win activist campaigns. It’s helped Patreon connect and educate creators to give them new revenue streams. And it’s helped hundreds of startups tell their story and grow their business.
We’re a successful, fast growing and global company with offices in Sydney and Minneapolis. We have thousands of remarkable customers, an extraordinary team and have wonderful investors like Blackbird, Rembrandt and Salesforce Ventures.
We are looking for a smart, enthusiastic junior who can solve problems in simple ways and have a dedication to continually learn and improve. This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to grow and become part of the Engineering team, either as either Devops - backend - frontend engineer.
Your Day-To-Day will consist of
- Internal IT support for staff. We use Macbooks throughout the office.
- Managing our internal networking. You'll get to configure our expensive switches, access points and routers (we'll help you!)
- Keeping track of our IT hardware and software through inventory management
- Researching and making IT purchases as necessary
- Onboarding and offboarding of employees from our different IT systems
- Managing our meeting rooms, phone and email systems.
- Maintaining, updating and improving our website with the support of the Engineering team.
- Getting requirements from Marketing, HR, or any parts of the business and implementing them to our website
- MacOS knowledge
- User management experience
- Gmail - or even better, GSuite
- Basic Linux experience, you'll learn this on the job
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service focus
- Familiar with networking standards such as DHCP and DNS
- Infrastructure-as-code experience - not essential
- Knowledge of Hugo, the static site generator, desired but not required
- Experience with source code control systems such as Git
- An active GitHub profile
- A portfolio to share
What the interview will be like
- Two rounds of casual interviews with a take-home assignment
- Basic sysadmin and computing questions will be asked. They may be tough and we don't expect you to know all of them. We want to get to know you and the way you think, take a guess!
- Close walk to train stations and public transport
- Non-corporate environment
- Frequent office events
- Experienced mentors from all Computer Engineering backgrounds
It is important to us that before applying please make sure you have first tried Autopilot and understand our product.