Influencer & Community Relations Manager
Sydney. Full Time.
Reporting to Director of Marketing.
Autopilot is searching for an Influencer & Community Relations Manager to conduct social media interactions, grow and foster our community and help manage influencer relations. This is a unique opportunity that would suit an individual who is a strong communicator with experience in PR, marketing, relationship management and social media relations.
This is a rare opportunity to join a fast growing Australian SaaS business with a disruptive product used by 15,000+ marketers around the world including organizations like Microsoft, Greenpeace, Typeform, Samsung, Patreon and thousands of SMBs. Learn more about how our customers use Autopilot: https://www.autopilothq.com/customers.
- Manage influencer relationships with analysts, bloggers and key review sites such as G2Crowd and Capterra.
- Grow the Autopilot community by engaging and promoting Autopilot evangelist groups such as Facebook communities and meetups.
- Post and respond to questions about Autopilot on review sites, Quora, Facebook and other community driven websites.
- Manage and allocate meetup funding and starter kits to self-organised groups in order to support and grow new and existing user groups and meetups.
- Manage customer engagement on social channels including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Promote our content on social channels and develop and execute a strategy.
- Work closely with the PR Manager to drive influencer relations, positive reviews and identify new sources to promote the Autopilot brand.
- No minimum threshold on “x” years of experience but you should have demonstrable experience in either PR, marketing, community-building, analyst relations and/or social media management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience in communicating on community and social channels
- Data driven: measure and demonstrate the impact of your work
- Good understanding and practical knowledge of SEO
- BA/BS degree from an accredited four-year university