Autopilot is simple and visual marketing automation software trusted and loved by over 3,000 teams around the world. It helps marketers capture and convert new leads, connect with customers and create loyal repeat buyers. The best teams at Lyft, Atlassian, Microsoft, Instapage, LiveChat, Greenpeace, Patreon and Crunchbase all use Autopilot to automate their marketing.
We’re seeking an experienced UI/UX designer to join our fast growing team. The design team is responsible for creating, developing and delivering a consistent experience to our customers. We believe in simple solutions to complex problems, and strive to push boundaries. This is an opportunity to join the team responsible for developing the product, creative content and visual language at Autopilot. We are seeking a detail obsessed, passionate designer with a background in user experience, user interface design, interaction design and graphic design. You must be experienced working across numerous digital platforms; always eager to learn and experiment. Your role will be to utilize your full range of design skills, to improve upon our existing solutions, and to ship new engaging solutions that reflect a cohesive aesthetic and experience.
Utilize research to create effective design workflows and experiences that are simple, useful and provide value to our customers.
- Create sketches, storyboards, prototypes, and/or design specs.
- Design within and help improve upon an establish design system.
- Work closely with the design team to implement a consistent visual style and experience across marketing and product.
Excellent visual communication skills, with the ability to take complex ideas and distill them down into simple solutions.
- Be comfortable working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment with a small team and short deadlines.
- Ability to communicate rationale behind your design decisions.
- Expertise in sketch, invision and photoshop.
- 3+ years experience at a creative agency or in-house team.
- Ability to take feedback and incorporate it into your work.
- Knowledge of design principles related to branding and marketing with demonstrable understanding of UX design, typography, color, layout and information hierarchy.
- Experience creating pattern libraries and a passion for design systems.
- Expertise in Mobile App Design
Experience animating experiences and workflows.
More about Autopilot
To date our software has helped Australia promote the YES vote on gay marriage and say YES to equality. It’s given Greenpeace the data and tools they need to win activist campaigns. It’s helped Patreon connect and educate creators to give them new revenue streams. And it’s helped hundreds of startups tell their story and grow their businesses.
We’re a successful, fast growing and global company with offices in Sydney, Minneapolis and San Francisco. We have thousands of remarkable customers, an extraordinary team and have wonderful investors like Blackbird, Rembrandt and Salesforce Ventures.