We're looking to grow our team with an experienced DevOps engineer who will be able to help us grow while improving the scalability of our marketing automation platform.
Today our systems deal with millions of marketing automation events every day, across a large cluster of servers which provide a variety of services. We primarily are Node.js-based and a variety of database technologies to store and process the vast amount of data we work with each day.
We integrate with a variety of web APIs, have semi modular architecture and a platform which is stable and relied upon by thousands of customers. Our goal is to grow into hundreds of thousands of customers and to do that, our system needs to grow too.
Working with Autopilot is your chance to work on a large system and contribute in a meaningful way. Bringing in your own style and approach to the role is something we welcome and encourage. Our current team works very hard together and has a very close-knit and collaborative approach.
To become a part of this, your responsibilities would include:
- Understand the system architecture of Autopilot and the direction we are heading
- Discuss, document and implement new system features
- Help with improving our system architecture
- Refactor existing deployment strategies so they become uniform
- Ensure that our system is robust and easy to maintain
- Contribute to our developer community
- Experience coding in Node.Js desirable
- Experience with troubleshooting
- Experience with a system of some scale
- Demonstrable proof of significant contributions in previous engineering team
- AWS and Google Cloud experience is a must
- API and systems architecture experience is a bonus
- Rackspace experience is a bonus
- Interested in architecture
Perks of being an Autopilot-er
- Join an international team
- Competitive salary
- Equity: every Autopilot-er has the chance to own a stake in Autopilot
- Downtime and flexibility: flexible hours, generous paid time off
- The best setup: select your own computer, monitor, sit/stand desk, comfy chair and anything else you need to do your best work
- Growth and training: we are growing fast, like really fast. Grow your career, continue learning and have the opportunity to be promoted from within as we scale