Account Manager – Minneapolis US
Autopilot is a simple and visual marketing automation software that is trusted and loved by over 3,000 teams around the world. It helps marketers capture and convert new leads, connect with customers and create loyal repeat buyers. The best teams at Microsoft, Instapage, Lean In, LiveChat, Typeform, Pet Circle and World Nomads all use Autopilot to automate their marketing.
To date our software has helped Australia promote the YES vote on gay marriage and say YES to equality. It’s given Greenpeace the data and tools they need to win activist campaigns. It’s helped Patreon connect and educate creators to give them new revenue streams. And it’s helped hundreds of startups tell their story and grow their businesses.
We’re a successful, fast growing and global company with offices in Sydney, and Minneapolis. We have thousands of remarkable customers, an extraordinary team and have wonderful investors like Blackbird, Rembrandt and Salesforce Ventures.
We’re looking for a driven Account Manager to join the Customer Success team in Minneapolis and look after our APAC Tier 1 customers. You will have a bubbly “can-do” attitude, a passion for helping customers see and drive value in a product, and a proven ability to successfully manage multiple accounts at any one time. Knowledge of the marketing technology industry is also a bonus, but not a must.
This is a rare opportunity to help shape an innovative customer success program, work with a fantastic team, and make a real impact by achieving remarkable results with our customers.
Own and manage a large book of Tier 1 & 2 business ($1M+ ARR)
- Successfully oversee multiple accounts at the one time, prioritizing customers based on MRR and health score
- Grow each of your accounts by understanding the customer’s initiatives & goals. Help them execute and deliver on these goals to drive value for their organization
- Foster and maintain account relationships at each level of an organization, ensuring Autopilot always has an executive sponsor and day-to-day user who will advocate for the company
- Proactively engage with customers to drive retention and reduce churn
- Travel to meet with customers onsite (as required), and deliver QBRs
- Advocate for the customer internally, and work collaboratively with the entire organization to improve the customer experience
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality to help them achieve their goals
- Identify opportunities for additional training and strategic help, and work with the Customer Success team to setup relevant training sessions
- Serve as a marketing consultant and expert to help customers optimize journeys and grow their business
- Help identify and drive customer references and case studies
Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ experience in Customer Success or Account Management
- Experience working with a high volume of accounts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with executive level personnel at both startups and large enterprises
- Ability to work independently, make decisions and proactively lead and improve processes
- Proven project management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Team player and proven contribution to company culture
- A strong sense of empathy for the customer
- Inquisitive nature and ability to self-learn
- High attention to detail and the ability to troubleshoot technical issues
- Proven expertise in a similar or related product
Preferred but not required:
- A demonstrated understanding of marketing technology, the marketing technology landscape and marketing principles like lead nurturing, content marketing, SEO, SEM
Perks of Being an Autopilot-er
Join an international team of remarkable, innovative and creative people
- Receive training and support for professional development and growth
- Generous PTO
- Catered lunches, snacks and beverages
- Great setups: stand up/sit desks, large monitors and a laptop
- Long term opportunities to grow, learn and needle move your career