Autopilot is simple and visual marketing automation software trusted and loved by over 3,000 teams around the world. It helps marketers capture and convert new leads, connect with customers and create loyal repeat buyers. The best teams at Lyft, Atlassian, Microsoft, Instapage, LiveChat, Greenpeace, Patreon and Crunchbase all use Autopilot to automate their marketing.
We’re seeking an experienced designer to join our fast growing team. The design team is responsible for creating and developing a consistent visual language across the entire customer experience. We believe in simple solutions to complex problems, and strive to push boundaries. This is an opportunity to join the team at Autopilot developing the creative content, visual language and brand. We are seeking a detail obsessed, passionate designer with a background in graphic design, animation and illustration. You must be experienced working across numerous digital platforms; always eager to learn and experiment. Your role will be to produce strong conceptual illustrations, animations and branded materials that are engaging and reflect a cohesive aesthetic.
Develop unique advertising creative, in video, animation, and still formats
- Assist with video production needs, as necessary
- Work closely with the design team to implement a cohesive visual style across marketing and product.
Excellent visual communication skills, with the ability to take complex ideas and distill them down into simple illustrations or animations.
- Be comfortable working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment with a small team and short deadlines.
- Ability to communicate rationale behind your design decisions.
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Cloud and other relevant design tools;
- 1-3 years experience at a creative agency or in-house team.
- Ability to take feedback and incorporate it into your work.
Understanding of videography.
More about Autopilot
To date our software has helped Australia promote the YES vote on gay marriage and say YES to equality. It’s given Greenpeace the data and tools they need to win activist campaigns. It’s helped Patreon connect and educate creators to give them new revenue streams. And it’s helped hundreds of startups tell their story and grow their businesses.
We’re a successful, fast growing and global company with offices in Sydney and San Francisco. We have thousands of remarkable customers, an extraordinary team and have wonderful investors like Blackbird, Rembrandt and Salesforce Ventures.