Autopilot is simple and visual marketing automation software trusted and loved by over 5,000 teams around the world. It helps marketers capture and convert new leads, connect with customers and create loyal repeat buyers.
To date our software has helped Australia promote the YES vote on gay marriage and say YES to equality. It’s given Greenpeace the data and tools they need to win activist campaigns. It’s helped Patreon connect and educate creators to give them new revenue streams. And it’s helped hundreds of start-ups tell their story and grow their business.
We’re a successful, fast growing and global company with offices in Sydney and Minneapolis.
We have thousands of remarkable customers, an extraordinary team and have wonderful investors like Blackbird, Rembrandt and Salesforce Ventures.
We are looking for aProduct Test Analyst responsible for performing functional testing to identify, analyse, report and assist in resolving issues impacting their assigned projects. The general purpose of this job is to provide a dedicated, experienced resource that is completely focused on executing a broad range of operational test services to support our internal development team. Attention to detail is a critical requirement of the role, as is a highly communicative, amicable, team focused and a mature demeanour.
We value talent, self-motivation, and genuine team spirit. In turn, we provide an environment with a large degree of autonomy and growth opportunities.
- Build and maintain automated tests for our products using Ghost Inspector
- Perform validation and exploratory test coverage using different testing techniques on assigned projects
- Perform issue reporting, research, analysis, confirmation and support resolution on assigned projects.
- Perform a variety of QA related support tasks for internal development team.
- Assist in collaborating work across disciplines within the development team to help drive project to completion.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the project design and scheduling changes to support QA test effectiveness, focus and reporting.
Skills and Experience:
· Experience with HTML DOM
· Experience with UI test automation tools such as Ghost inspector, Selenium etc in previous job
· Excellent critical analysis skills
· Experience with Web Applications manual and automated testing
· Excellent communication, organisational, time management, and interpersonal skills
· Experience with testing websites built with React is a plus
· Experience with testing component libraries used across multiple websites is a plus
· Experience working in a team of developers is a plus
· 1- 2 years’ experience in Tester Analyst position with both manual and automated testing responsibility
Perks of being an Autopilot-er
- Join an international team of remarkable, innovative and social people
- Great desk set up and spacious sunny work environment
- Interesting and fun social activities all year round, weekly Yoga, class pass fitness membership, pool and ping pong tables, in house massages etc
- Weekly yoga classes and plenty of interesting, fun social events
- Long term opportunities to grow, learn and "needle move" your career
It is important to us that before applying please make sure you have first tried Autopilot and understand our product.