Autopilot is simple and visual marketing automation software trusted and loved by over 3,000 teams around the world. It helps marketers capture and convert new leads, connect with customers and create loyal repeat buyers. The best teams at Lyft, Atlassian, Microsoft, Instapage, LiveChat, Greenpeace, Patreon and Typeform all use Autopilot to automate their marketing.
To date our software has helped Australia promote the YES vote on gay marriage and say YES to equality. It’s given Greenpeace the data and tools they need to win activist campaigns. It’s helped Patreon connect and educate creators to give them new revenue streams. And it’s helped hundreds of startups tell their story and grow their businesses.
We’re a successful, fast growing and global company with offices in Sydney and USA. We have thousands of remarkable customers, an extraordinary team and have wonderful investors like Blackbird, Rembrandt and Salesforce Ventures.
We are looking for an office administrator / front of house who can deliver a premium client experience, assist with general administration, operations, events, catering, scheduling, travel planning, and be a champion for our people and inclusive workplace. This role will suit someone who is interested and looking for a successful career in operations, marketing, people and culture,
- Provide assistance to the CEO.
- Manage the daily upkeep and coordination of our busy Sydney office.
- Manage reception of guests and create a welcoming atmosphere.
- Facilitate meetings, calendars and take notes when required.
- Coordinate travel.
- Arrange and host varying types of internal and external meetings and events.
- Create, edit and proof documents and presentations.
- Handle operational needs of the company, including basic facilities management (employee requests, ordering of food and other supplies).
- Coordinate catering for meetings, team meetings and other company events.
- Sort, distribute and ship company mail.
- Setup and close down meetings rooms.
- Assist with event planning and coordinate events with internal marketing team.
- Complete basic accounting, HR and financial admin tasks when necessary.
- Perform other duties, as assigned or required.
- Genuine interest in the marketing tech industry.
- Experience with Google Docs and Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated organizational and communication skills.
- Independently anticipate needs of operations, executives and take action accordingly.
- Verifiable written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-pace environment.
- Self starter: positive, energetic with a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
Perks of joining the company:
- Join a team of remarkable, innovative and social people
- Office in CBD with great transport and food options
- Bike parking, showers and conveniently located near gyms
- Long term opportunities to grow with continued learning
To apply, please respond to this advertisement with a resume (or Linkedin profile URL) and email clearly explaining how your skill set is suited to this position to perform the duties required.