We are searching for an experienced marketer and leader who has proven experience rapidly growing website traffic and online acquisition using a mix of both organic and paid channels. You will lead a team of marketing specialists focused on online acquisition, content, marketing automation, PR, product marketing, partnerships, attribution and video with the goal of producing double digit trial growth and building our brand amongst the community.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an expert product marketer who has experience in a low ASP consumer or software business;
- Have deep knowledge of marketing automation and be familiar with Autopilot;
- Be data driven, understand attribution modeling and have a strong knowledge of SaaS and web analytics; and have demonstrated leadership experience.
This is a rare opportunity to join a fast growing Australian SaaS business with a disruptive product used by 15,000+ people around the world including organizations like Microsoft, Greenpeace, Typeform, Samsung, Patreon and thousands of other SMBs.
Learn more about how our customers use Autopilot: https://www.autopilothq.com/customers.
- Lead, mentor and motivate a high-performing marketing team while owning marketing strategy, KPIs, planning, reporting, attribution and budgeting
- Produce high double-digit growth in website traffic and qualified trials using a mix of organic and paid channels
- Work alongside the founders, executive team and product managers to implement and determine scalable methods of growth
- Manage the marketing roadmap and weekly team sprint goal
- Take ownership of customer journeys built on Autopilot. Design, build and make improvements across the entire customer lifecycle.
Be the best at Autopilot!
- Build a strong product marketing discipline
- Help build our brand, develop our community and enable our partners
- Own the go-to-market activities and messaging around product and integration launches,including online, web, and offline/event channels
- Evangelize Autopilot with platform integration partners, and drive a repeatable, high-impact integration launch process
- Own and drive self-service activation, conversion, and retention metrics
- Own the paid marketing budget including search, social, retargeting, affiliate, events, display, video and PR.
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth and report marketing KPIs to the company on a weekly cadence
- Report on KPIs, team performance and attribution to the management team: own the marketing dashboard
- No minimum threshold on “x” years of experience but you should have demonstrable experience building a high performance marketing team, product marketing and obtaining high double digit conversion growth in a low ASP business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience producing compelling conten
- Experience developing and executing marketing automation campaigns with Autopilot or one of the major automation vendors.
- Inspirational leader who can work with executive team and all the way into the org
- Have a glass half full attitude and approach to unifying and growing a positive, high performance environment
- A proven track record of aligning the organization around the brand and marketing strategy
- Data driven: mastery of data analysis, attribution and spreadsheets
- Experience aligning campaign strategy with business and product strategy while striking a balance with tactical execution and attention to detail.
- Experience driving revenue with a limited budget and small team of marketing specialists for a product with a low ASP
- Proficiency with web analytics such as Heap Analytics, Mixpanel and Google Analytics
- Good understanding and practical knowledge of SEO
- BA/BS degree from an accredited four-year university
For more information visit www.autopilothq.com/careers.
Ensure you have tried Autopilot before applying. A free trial is available at:https://www.autopilothq.com/signup. Applications who have not demonstrated they have used the product or previously used the product will be rejected.