Autopilot is simple and visual marketing automation software trusted and loved by over 3,000 teams around the world. It helps marketers capture and convert new leads, connect with customers and create loyal repeat buyers. The best teams at Lyft, Atlassian, Microsoft, Instapage, LiveChat, Greenpeace, Patreon and Crunchbase all use Autopilot to automate their marketing.
To date our software has helped Australia promote the YES vote on gay marriage and say YES to equality. It’s given Greenpeace the data and tools they need to win activist campaigns. It’s helped Patreon connect and educate creators to give them new revenue streams. And it’s helped hundreds of startups tell their story and grow their businesses.
We’re a successful, fast growing and global company with offices in Sydney, Minneapolis and San Francisco. We have thousands of remarkable customers, an extraordinary team and have wonderful investors like Blackbird, Rembrandt and Salesforce Ventures.
We are looking for a customer advocate and live chat agent to help our existing customers solve problems in our product. You’ll need to have a strong interest in marketing automation and be willing to become a product expert. You must be a messaging pro, have a conversational and positive tone of voice with customers and be able to type answers quickly and efficiently. You’ll need to explain hard concepts in simple ways and have a dedication to continually learn and improve your skills.
Since our customers are global you’ll need to enjoy early morning starts.
- Help customers solve their problems on live chat and through the Zendesk ticket system.
- Become a product expert and stay up to date with all the latest product releases.
- Learn common and complex Autopilot use cases and help making recommendations to customers to implement solutions.
- Identify strategic accounts during chats and notify and communicate with their allocated customer success manager.
- Be able to thoughtfully log support tickets when unable to solve people's problems with clear descriptions and documented steps for recreating the issue.
- At least 2 years experience in customer service
- Demonstrated technical skills: understand HTML, CSS, domains, email marketing and other critical tech concepts.
- Professional, courteous, reliable, quick learner
- Demonstrated interest in marketing technology, marketing software or online marketing
- Ideally experience with Zendesk and LiveChat software
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with a passion for customer service
- Demonstrated ability to effectively resolve customer issues - a genuine desire to help others
- Previous support experience or related SaaS experience ideal
Perks of being an Autopilot-er
- Join an international team of remarkable, innovative and social people
- Own a part of Autopilot: every team member receives generous stock options
- Generous paid time off policy
- Great setup including a brand new computer of your choice
- Long term opportunities to grow, learn and "needle move" your career
Before applying please make sure you have first tried Autopilot and understand our product. Failure to try the product will result in your application being immediately rejected.