We're looking to grow our team with software engineers (both junior and mid-level) who want to grow and learn in their career, and work with an experienced and friendly team who are creating great software.
Today our systems deal with millions of marketing automation events every day, across a large cluster of servers which provide a variety of services. We primarily are Node.js-based and a variety of database technologies to store and process the vast amount of data we work with each day.
We integrate with a variety of web APIs, have modular architecture and a platform which is stable and relied upon by thousands of customers. Our goal is to grow into hundreds of thousands of customer and to do that, our system needs to grow too.
Working with Autopilot is your chance to work on a large system and contribute in a meaningful way. At Autopilot you will contribute to production code no matter what level you are at, and be held to the same standard that our senior developers are. You will learn rapidly by working with people who are deeply experienced who will give you specific feedback as to how to improve.
To become apart of this, your responsibilities would include:
- Develop best of breed integrations with third party systems.
- Improving your skills by getting to know and working on aspects of Autopilot's various systems.
- For some developers, working on our user interface and improve the speed, quality and experience our customers receive.
- For junior developers we focus primarily on your attitude and approach to development and learning.
- For mid-level we are most interested in your most recent position: what your responsibilities were, what aspects of the system you worked on, the approaches you took to problems in that role, etc.
Perks of being an Autopilot-er
- Join an international team
- Competitive salary
- Equity: every Autopilot-er has the chance to own a stake in Autopilot
- Downtime and flexibility: flexible hours, generous paid time off
- The best setup: select your own computer, monitor, sit/stand desk, comfy chairand anything else you need to do your best work
- Growth and training: we are growing fast, like really fast. Grow your career, continue learning and have the opportunity to be promoted from within as we scale
Autopilot helps over 3,000 teams around the world automate their marketing with simple and visual customer journey marketing software. The best teams at Samsung, Atlassian, Microsoft, Instapage, LiveChat, Greenpeace, Patreon and Typeform all use Autopilot to communicate with their customers.