Automata make robots, that’s an undeniable (and very cool) fact of the business, but, at least for now, it’s still humans that make all this innovation a reality - and we need more humans.
The Talent Coordinator role at Automata is a new and crucial position within the Talent & People team, dedicated to supporting our recruitment and people projects. The role works alongside every single team in the business and offers an unparalleled insight into one of the most exciting elements of startup life - growth.
As Talent Coordinator at Automata, you will be the first point of contact with future Automatoes, advertising our job opportunities and coordinating interviews with stellar candidates. You’ll be an ambassador of our culture, using your initiative to improve on processes; our employer brand - the candidate journey - interview scheduling - onboarding etc. The world is your oyster, if you’ve got ideas, we want to hear them.
What will you be doing?
- Advertising our exciting job opportunities to the world
- Coordinating interviews (phone, video and in-person)
- Delivering a first-class candidate experience
- Maintaining Talent & People metrics across our Talent & People systems
- Supporting the development of our Employer Brand
- Own the onboarding process for all new joiners - sending welcome packages, liaising with managers and internal teams, and assisting with the back office admin
- Assisting with and suggesting your own ad-hoc Talent projects; careers fairs, technical meetups, hosting events on site etc. etc. etc.
What we’re looking for in you:
- High EQ and excellent communication skills
- Building relationships comes naturally to you
- ‘Organisation’ is your middle name, ‘prioritisation’ is your game
- Fast paced environments bring out your level head and unflappable nature
- You understand the importance of a great candidate & employee experience, and you're excited to keep improving ours
- You’re hungry to learn, you’ve got your own ideas and you don’t wait to be told what to do
- Comfortable using the full Google Suite
- Experience in using ATS (applicant tracking systems) and/or HR software would be helpful but it’s not essential
- It would be an advantage if you’ve previously worked with recruitment or operational teams but this again is not essential
- Work with a talented, passionate, and diverse team of humans (and robots) democratising robotics and creating the future of work
- Generous growth & development budget for you to spend every year
- Unlimited holiday
- Fully flexible working
- The right technology setup for you to succeed in your role
- Company sponsored cycle to work & tech schemes
- Free pantry at the office - free breakfast & snacks
- Free lunch on Fridays featuring local craft beers
- Social clubs organised by the team (run/climb/suggest something new!)
- Company backed pension scheme and attractive share options package