As an Android Software Developer, you’ll focus on bringing the Autolist vision to life. You’ll collaborate with other engineers, product managers, designers, and analysts to execute on a broad range of projects. This could include building new features to improve the experience of our users, architecting mobile infrastructure to support a fast-growing user base, or optimizing our intelligent marketplace to provide a better user experience.
- Drive engineering projects to completion, with a tenacious focus on the business impact of those projects. Pragmatically prioritize tasks to deliver on goals with a sense of urgency.
- Solve tough technical problems at any level of the mobile stack, and be persistent in getting to the solution, whether it involves native front-end, mobile back-end, or mobile infrastructure work.
- Build products and features using not only Android, but also other technical skills strengthened over time.
- Work collaboratively on cross-functional teams to plan and execute on engineering projects.
- Study often; we deeply value learning as a continuous investment to better achieve our goals.
- 4 years industry exp. OR 2 years industry exp. + BS in CS
- Android - 1.5 Years
- Java or Kotlin experience
- MS or PhD in CS or related field
- Meta-search native apps
- Automotive industry experience
- Consumer-facing app experience
- Agile XP software development lifecycle
- iOS, Web, Full-Stack, and/or API development experience
Equal Opportunity Statement
Autolist is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that everyone should receive equal consideration and treatment. Recruitment, hiring, placements, transfers, and promotions will happen based on qualifications for the positions being filled regardless of sex, gender identity, race, religious creed, color, national origin ancestry, age, physical disability, pregnancy, mental disability, or medical condition.