- Drive data science projects to completion, with a tenacious focus on the business impact of those projects. Pragmatically prioritize tasks to deliver on goals with a sense of urgency.
- Solve tough analytical problems at any level in the organization, and be persistent in getting to the solution, whether it involves a deep learning data product or business analytics.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to plan and execute on data science projects.
- Study hard; we deeply value learning as a continuous investment to better achieve our goals.
- Discover, explore, and create data science products to meet product and business objectives.
- Conceive of and answer questions about our product ecosystem using observational data
- Design, implement and launch experiments to test your hypotheses
- Identify and implement metrics that align with company goals
- Contribute to our Python codebase and perform analyses in R or another statistics tool of your choice
- Advise coworkers on the(mis)use of statistics to understand data
- Help define and then hire roles to build out a complete data science teamConceive of and answer questions about our product ecosystem using observational data.
- B.S. in Math or Statistics
- Experience using Python for Data Science
- Skills: Machine Learning, Statistics, git
- M.S. or PhD in Math or related field
- Auto Industry Experience
- Consumer Facing App Experience
- Deep learning(CNN, RNN)
- R(the language)
- Natural Language Processing