As an iOS Software Developer, you’ll focus on bringing the Autolist vision to life. You’ll collaborate with other engineers, product managers, designers, and analysts to execute on a broad range of projects. This could include building new features to improve the experience of our users, architecting mobile infrastructure to support a fast-growing user base, or optimizing our intelligent marketplace to provide a better user experience.
- Drive engineering projects to completion, with a tenacious focus on the business impact of those projects. Pragmatically prioritize tasks to deliver on goals with a sense of urgency.
- Solve tough technical problems at any level of the mobile stack, and be persistent in getting to the solution, whether it involves native front-end, mobile back-end, or mobile infrastructure work.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to plan and execute on engineering projects.
- Study hard; we deeply value learning as a continuous investment to better achieve our goals.
- B.S. in Computer Science or 5 years industry experience
- Proficient in the following languages and technologies: iOS/Swift, Agile SDLC, git
- M.S. or PhD in Computer Science or related field
- Auto Industry Experience
- Consumer Facing App Experience
- Experience with meta-search native apps
Check out this link to learn more about our engineering team: https://www.autolist.com/engineering