About the role:
As a consumer facing marketplace, Autolist interacts with millions of unique consumers a month — and we’re growing rapidly. We’re now looking to add a product lead to our lean and talented team to help accelerate growth across both our flagship and emerging products, driving product vision towards our end goal: transforming the auto industry by building a truly end-to-end automotive marketplace. We’re looking for someone to collaborate closely with senior leadership to operate, build-out and ultimately take ownership over product at Autolist. You’ll be responsible for managing and building a framework for a dual track agile product development cycle -- collaborating with business to drive products and features through discovery and delivery of our innovative product suite. Our product suite already includes applications on web, iOS and Android, all focusing on delivering a world class search experience and end-to-end automotive marketplace.
Key activities include:
- Owning product discovery and delivery to achieve key business objectives
- Managing a dual track agile product development cycle, in close concert with the engineering, design, and analytics, to lead the ideation and development of your products
- Optimize the efficiency of product development from vision to production
- Developing key result metrics for analyzing the success of products and their features
- Supporting informed product discovery through qualitative and quantitative methods, as well as industry and competitor research
Who You Are:
You’ve worked 3-6 years in a product role(s), and are now looking to widen your product and leadership skill-set at a fast-growing tech startup where you’ll be an important part of future growth and work alongside a diverse and talented team.
You have a degree in a product related field, such as engineering, HCI, or computer science.