As a Full Stack Software Developer, you’ll focus on bringing the Autolist vision to life. You’ll collaborate with other engineers, product managers, designers, and analysts to execute on a broad range of projects. This could include building new features to improve the experience of our users, architecting infrastructure to support a fast-growing user base, or optimizing our intelligent marketplace to provide a better user experience.
- Drive engineering projects to completion, with a tenacious focus on the business impact of those projects. Pragmatically prioritize tasks to deliver on goals with a sense of urgency.
- Solve tough technical problems at any level of the stack, and be persistent in getting to the solution, whether it involves front-end, back-end, or infrastructure work.
- Build products and features using not only full stack technologies, but also other technical skills strengthened over time.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to plan and execute on engineering projects.
- Study hard; we deeply value learning as a continuous investment to better achieve our goals.
- B.S. in Computer Science or 5 years industry experience
- Proficient in the following languages and technologies: Ruby on Rails or Python/Django/Flask, React, Postgres or MySQL, Agile SDLC, git
- M.S. or PhD in Computer Science or related field
- Consumer Facing App Experience
- Auto Industry Experience
- Metasearch experience
- Security Chops(JWT, HMAC, CSP, cryptography)
- Performance Chops(CRP, PWA, LnP)
- Android and/or iOS experience
Equal Opportunity Statement
Autolist is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that everyone should receive equal consideration and treatment. Recruitment, hiring, placements, transfers, and promotions will happen based on qualifications for the positions being filled regardless of sex, gender identity, race, religious creed, color, national origin ancestry, age, physical disability, pregnancy, mental disability, or medical condition.
Check out this link to learn more about our engineering team: https://www.autolist.com/engineering