Life is short! Work somewhere that makes you happy!
$500 signing bonus for applicants holding CBT license!
MeBe is hiring enthusiastic Behavior Technicians (CBTs) to join our team! Behavior Technicians provide one-to-one Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services to children with Autism Spectrum Disorders in home and community settings. Behavior Technicians are responsible for implementing Behavior Intervention Plans and skill acquisition goals designed and supervised by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
Responsibilities and Duties of CBTs
- Implement individualized treatment programs designed by Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs)
- Teach and promote language, behavioral, social, and daily living skills in a fun, play setting to increase motivation and positive performance
- Record objective daily data to reflect client progress toward goals
- Maintain effective communication with team members and supervisors
- Competitive hourly compensation; $16 (some college, no ABA experience) - $23 (master's degree, pursuing BCBA)
- Paid drive time and mileage
- Comprehensive training that meets eligibility to become a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
- Participation in MeBe social events
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 12 hours of college credit in ABA, Psychology, Education, or other related field
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Washington State CBT license strongly preferred
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Availability to work a minimum of 15 hours per week 2:30-7:00 PM Monday-Friday
- Must be able to lift 35 pounds
- Negative TB test
Interested in pursuing your BCBA? Benefits for BCBA candidates include:
- FREE BCBA supervision to CBTs, with no commitment post certification or repayment policy
- GUARANTEED access to 15 indirect experience hours per week
- Participation in comprehensive experience program designed to prepare you to be a BCBA, not just pass the exam
For more information, please visit our website at www.mebefamily.com.