Life is short. Work somewhere you love!
We are hiring for BCBAs in the Bremerton and Tacoma areas.
Autism Outreach of Washington is a family-owned ABA company that is seeking experienced Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) to join our team. We are progressive, outside-the-box, and forward thinking. We don’t care how other companies are doing it; we do things the way we think they should be done. We work hard, play hard, and do it together! As a growing company, providing ABA therapy, there is plenty of opportunity for you to grow with us and diversify your skill set. What are you waiting for?
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on education and experience
- Quarterly bonuses of up to $3,500 or additional PTO for exceeding minimal billing requirements
- Full benefits package, including health, dental, vision, and 401k
- PTO and paid holidays
- Company Macbook and iPhone
- Continuous education allowance of $1,000 annually
- Regular company sponsored social events, including an annual supervisor’s retreat
- Access to comprehensive curriculum
- Access to experienced and collaborative clinical team
- Electronic data collection, reports, and scheduling
- Master’s degree from accredited university in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), Psychology, Education, or related field
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) in good standing with the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB)
- Washington State Licensesure
- Minimum 2 years experience providing ABA services to children with Autism
- Experience conducting skill and behavioral assessments (VB-MAPP, FBA, etc.)
- Expertise in development of skill acquisition and behavior reduction programs
- Experience supervising BCaBAs and/or Behavior Technicians (RBT) preferred
For additional information, visit our website at www.autismoutreachwa.com