Life is short! Work somewhere awesome!
Autism Outreach Southern California is hiring enthusiastic Behavior Technicians (RBTs) in Central/South and North County to join our team! Behavior Technicians provide one-to-one Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services to children with Autism Spectrum Disorders in home and community settings. Behavior Technicians are responsible for implementing Behavior Intervention Plans and skill acquisition goals designed and supervised by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). We are currently hiring for part-time (15- 25 hours/week) and full-time (25-35 hours/week) positions in North San Diego County.
Autism Outreach Southern California is a growing, family-owned ABA company. The company earned distinction as a Behavioral Health Center of Excellence in 2016, and is committed to providing high-quality services to its clients as well as a positive and supportive work environment for its employees. If you share these values, we would love to hear from you!
Responsibilities and Duties of RBTs
- Implement individualized treatment programs designed by Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs)
- Teach and promote language, behavioral, social, and daily living skills in a fun, play setting to increase motivation and positive performance
- Record objective daily data to reflect client progress toward goals
- Maintain effective communication with team members and supervisors
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 12 hours of college credit in ABA, Psychology, Education, or other related field
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Availability to work a minimum of 10 hours per week 2:30-7:30 PM Monday-Friday
- Availability to work 1 weekend day per week for the first 6 months of employment
- Ability to commit to 1 year of employment
- Bilingual strongly preferred
- Opportunities for advancement
- Must be able to lift 35 pounds
- Negative TB test
- Competitive hourly compensation; $16 (some college, no ABA experience) - $23 (master's degree, pursuing BCBA)
- Paid drive time and mileage
- Full benefits package for full-time staff
- Comprehensive, in-person, paid training that meets eligibility to become a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
- Access to a supportive and collaborative clinical team
- Participation in AOSC social events such as annual Padres game, beach day, holiday party, and monthly social lunches
Interested in pursuing your BCBA? Benefits for BCBA candidates include:
- FREE BCBA supervision for RBTs, with no commitment post certification or repayment policy
- GUARANTEED access to 15 indirect experience hours per week
- Autism Outreach of Southern California is an approved host site for Florida Institute of Technology hybrid Master’s program
- Participation in comprehensive experience program designed to prepare you to be a BCBA, not just pass the exam
- Opportunity for promotion to mid-level Program Supervisor position
- Opportunity to manage Behavior Consultation cases
For more information, please visit our website at www.autismoutreach.com. We look forward to hearing from you!