You will be joining a world-class team of self-driving vehicle pioneers that is enabling a revolution in safe and efficient transportation. Our company is nestled in the two nerve centers of self-driving technology: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Palo Alto, California.
Do you have a passion for developing leaders? Experience leading teams with exceptional safety records? Do you enjoy testing revolutionary technology and creatively prioritizing efficiency? Join us to help build our vehicle operator team in Pittsburgh. As a Vehicle Operator Manager, you’ll lead a team of vehicle operators and collaborate closely with product and engineering to improve our products.
- Lead a team of autonomous vehicle operators to safely and efficiently operate technology. Provide consistent feedback and coaching to foster team development
- Meaningfully contribute to designing, executing and optimizing vehicle testing operations. Lead team to meet quantitative and qualitative goals
- Collaborate with product and engineering to improve the performance of our technology
- Serve as an Aurora ambassador
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Passion for driving and technology
- Safety first focus
- Strong communication, prioritization, attention to detail and initiative
- Valid U.S. driver’s license and clean driving record
- Travel is required (up to 30%)
- Flexibility for day, night, and/or weekend coverage
- Autonomous vehicle operations or similar experience
- 4+ years management experience