You will be joining a world-class team of self-driving vehicle pioneers that is enabling a revolution in safe and efficient transportation. Our company is nestled in the nerve centers of self-driving technology: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania as well as San Francisco and Palo Alto, California.
Our Perception Engineers are developing the core algorithms for interpreting sensor data that enables intelligent driving decisions.
- Develop perception algorithms for object detection, tracking, and classification
- Design effective and efficient feature detection methods to assist with online localization
- Work on making vision systems that are robust to changes in lighting and weather conditions
- BS/MS or PhD in Robotics, Computer Science, or a related field
- Excellent C++ programming and software design skills to support high performance perception
- Experience with perception sensors including LIDAR, radar, and cameras
- Expert in designing and building state of the art learning algorithms and training these from large data sets
- Experience with embedded Linux and real time systems
- Experience with Tensorflow, Theano and deep learning pipelines