You will be joining a world-class team of self-driving vehicle pioneers that is enabling a revolution in safe and efficient transportation. Our company is nestled in the two nerve centers of self-driving technology: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Palo Alto, California.
As our lead trainer, you’ll develop and lead our initial and ongoing training programs for Vehicle Operators in CA and PA. You’ll create the content and structure, as well as deliver the trainings. We’re looking for a strong leader with a passion for teaching and coaching. Also, a passion for delving into the details of technology development to thoroughly understand our systems. As part of our Vehicle Operations team, you’ll share our thrill of driving, obsession with safety, and enjoy testing and developing new technology.
- Design, execute and optimize our vehicle testing operation training program for CA and PA locations. This includes initial onboarding & ongoing training as our technology evolves.
- Initial onboarding training: Teach a team of autonomous vehicle operators to safely and efficiently operate technology. Provide in-vehicle coaching to vehicle operators. Play an integral role in developing team culture.
- Ongoing training: Collaborate with product and engineering to understand changes to our technology and develop ongoing trainings as our technology evolves. Help ensure vehicle operator performance remains strong over time.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our technology to teach it effectively.
- Experience developing or executing a training program, either initial onboarding or ongoing
- Strong leadership skills
- Passion for driving and technology
- Safety first focus
- Strong communication, prioritization, attention to detail and initiative
- Valid U.S. driver’s license and clean driving record
- Travel is required (up to 50%)
- Flexibility for day, night, and/or weekend
- Autonomous vehicle operations, performance racing, or similar experience
- Demonstrated strong performance at a technology development company