You will be joining a world-class team of self-driving vehicle pioneers that is enabling a revolution in safe and efficient transportation. Our company is nestled in the two nerve centers of self-driving technology: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Palo Alto, California.
Our Recruiter works closely with a multidisciplinary team spanning hardware, software and data services to identify, recruit, and retain top talent.
- Work closely with leadership to identify key talent needs
- Design and implement a strategy to find, recruit, and retain top talent
- Two or more years of experience recruiting strong teams for highly skilled hardware or software development organizations
- Deep familiarity with talent databases, social media tools, and talent recruiting pipelines
- Familiarity with hardware and software development to effectively screen candidates
- Professional presence and the ability to clearly, concisely communicate the vision of Aurora
- Direct experience hiring for C++, embedded, artificial intelligence and robotics applications
- Firsthand experience (professional or hobbyist) with software and/or hardware development