You will be joining a world-class team of self-driving vehicle pioneers that is enabling a revolution in safe and efficient transportation. Our company is nestled in the two nerve centers of self-driving technology: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Palo Alto, California.
As our Head of Recruiting, you’ll build our recruiting function from the ground up. Hiring top talent is one of the most important drivers of our success. You’ll partner closely with our leadership team to define priorities and create our strategy, and also determine how we execute our strategy -- from sourcing to processes to infrastructure to staffing. You’ll design an exceptional candidate experience and lead us in executing it. You’ll lead us in achieving outrageous goals, and celebrating together as we do!
- Work closely with leadership to prioritize recruiting needs & define current and future strategy
- Source leading talent in and outside our industry. Effectively engage passive candidates
- Take a data-driven approach. Manage hiring pipelines across all locations & functions -- hardware, software, and infrastructure engineering, as well as busi ness and operations. Meet hiring targets -- in terms of volume, high priority & diversity
- Define & execute recruiting processes that enable us to hire a diverse skillset and team member profiles
- Design an exceptional candidate experience and lead us in executing it
- Coach Aurora team members to be stellar contributors to recruiting top talent
- Extensive full cycle recruiting experience. Strong initiative and resourcefulness across all stages of the hiring cycle. Solid history of solving complex problems and delivering significant impact
- 7+ years of technical recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting highly skilled hardware or software engineers
- Deep familiarity with talent databases, social media tools, and talent recruiting pipelines
- Compelling communicator with strong interpersonal skills. Proven ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships
- Direct experience hiring for C++, embedded, artificial intelligence and robotics applications
- Firsthand experience (professional or hobbyist) with software and/or hardware development
- Experience closing senior and/or executive level candidates and closing complex negotiations