You will be joining a world-class team of self-driving vehicle pioneers that is enabling a revolution in safe and efficient transportation. Our company is nestled in the two nerve centers of self-driving technology: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Palo Alto, California.
As a member of the IT team at Aurora, your responsibilities will be broad. You will help build out our corporate systems and networks. You will advise the team on storage and data offload solutions for vehicles that collect data at an astounding rate, and you will be expected to support a highly technical user base in our Palo Alto office. You will be in a position to make a significant impact in a small, but rapidly growing company.
- Developing and maintaining stable, mission critical systems
- Design and maintenance of our corporate network
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of various corporate systems, including our video conferencing solution
- Support of our highly technical user base
- Linux system administration and scripting
- Troubleshooting hardware and software problems, both at the workstation and server level
- Networking (Cisco or Juniper experience strongly preferred)
- Configuration and maintenance of cloud computing environments
- Some experience with Python
- Interest in audio / visual systems (VoIP, Video Conferencing)
- Experience with other computer operating systems (OSX, Windows)