You will be joining a world-class team of self-driving vehicle pioneers that is enabling a revolution in safe and efficient transportation. Our company is nestled in the two nerve centers of self-driving technology: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Palo Alto, California.
You will report to our IT Lead and support a broad range of activities. You will help build out our corporate systems and networks. You will advise the team on storage and data offload solutions for vehicles that collect data at an astounding rate, and you will be expected to support a highly technical user base. You will be in a position to make a significant impact in a small, but rapidly growing company.
- Developing and maintaining stable, mission critical systems
- Design and maintenance of our corporate network
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of various corporate systems, including our video conferencing solution
- Support of our highly technical user base
- IT/desktop support experience
- Troubleshooting hardware and software problems, both at the workstation and server level
- Networking familiarity
- Experience with VPN
- Interest in audio / visual systems (VoIP, Video Conferencing)
- Experience with computer operating systems (OSX, Windows, Linux)