You will be joining a world-class team of self-driving vehicle pioneers that is enabling a revolution in safe and efficient transportation. Our company is nestled in the two nerve centers of self-driving technology: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Palo Alto, California.
Do you have a passion for driving? An obsession with safety? Enjoy the thrill of being on the front lines, testing revolutionary technology? Feel a sense of satisfaction serving as an ambassador? Every day, our vehicle operators experience the myriad advancements that bring us closer to fully autonomous vehicles. Apply your passion to help train our algorithms and bring self-driving technology to market.
- Safely operate autonomous driving & mapping technology in vehicles on public roads for shifts of ~8 hours / day
- Provide detailed feedback on the performance of our technology
- Serve as an Aurora ambassador
- Passion for driving and technology
- Safety first focus
- Ability to monitor software via laptop and type effectively in a moving vehicle
- Strong communication skills & attention to detail
- Valid U.S. driver’s license and clean driving record
- Flexibility for day, night, and/or weekend shifts
- Travel is required (up to 75%)
- Autonomous vehicle test operations and/or vehicle maintenance experience