You will be joining a world-class team of self-driving vehicle pioneers that is enabling a revolution in safe and efficient transportation. Our company is nestled in the two nerve centers of self-driving technology: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Palo Alto, California.
Do you have a passion for developing leaders? Experience leading teams with exceptional quality of work? As Product Quality Operations Manager, your team is responsible for producing the foundational data upon which we build self-driving technology. You’ll build a team of vendor managers and data associates, and collaborate closely with product and engineering to improve our products.
- Lead a team of vendor managers and data associates. Provide consistent feedback and coaching to foster team development
- Design, execute and optimize our product quality operations. Lead the product quality operations team to meet quantitative and qualitative goals
- Partner with vendors to deliver high quality, enriched data. Source, test and select third party vendors. Effectively manage vendor relationships, budget, and quality.
- Identify and build high priority tools to scale our operations and ensure high quality
- Build strong relationships with product and engineering. Collaborate closely to improve the performance of our technology
- Exceptional leadership skills
- 4+ years management experience
- Superb attention to detail and prioritization, highly analytical
- Deep experience managing 3rd party vendors to deliver high quality work
- Experience successfully partnering with product & engineering teams to meaningfully impact product development
- Depth of knowledge in GEO/Map building