You will be joining a world-class team of self-driving vehicle pioneers that is enabling a revolution in safe and efficient transportation. Our company is nestled in the two nerve centers of self-driving technology: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Palo Alto, California.
Do you have a passion for developing leaders? Experience leading teams with exceptional quality of work? As Data Operations Manager, your team is responsible for producing the foundational data upon which we build self-driving technology. You’ll build a team of vendor managers, data operators, and tools engineers, and collaborate closely with product and engineering to improve our products.
- Lead a team of vendor managers, data operators, and tool builders. Provide consistent feedback and coaching to foster team development
- Design, execute and optimize our data operations. Lead the data operations team to meet quantitative and qualitative goals
- Partner with vendors to deliver high quality, enriched data. Source, test and select third party vendors. Effectively manage vendor relationships, budget, and quality.
- Identify and build high priority tools to scale our operations and ensure high quality
- Build strong relationships with product and engineering. Collaborate closely to improve the performance of our technology
- Exceptional leadership skills
- 4+ years management experience
- Superb attention to detail and prioritization, highly analytical
- Deep experience managing 3rd party vendors to deliver high quality work
- Experience successfully partnering with product & engineering teams to meaningfully impact product development
- Depth of knowledge in GEO/Map building
- Experience leading a tool development or solutions engineering team