You will be joining a world-class team of self-driving vehicle pioneers that is enabling a revolution in safe and efficient transportation. Our company is nestled in the two nerve centers of self-driving technology: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Palo Alto, California.
Our Electrical Engineers work closely with a multidisciplinary team spanning both hardware and software to define, design, integrate, and test self-driving vehicle systems.
- Work closely with autonomy software teams to define and translate sensor, planning, and control requirements into hardware specifications
- Design the computers and electrical architecture on which this autonomy software will run
- Work with hardware platform partners to define key electrical and mechanical interfaces with the vehicle
- Design, build, integrate, and test prototypes
- Work with hardware platform partners to productize parts and processes
- This role requires a bachelor's or master's degree with a focus in electrical or computer engineering. Preference is given to those who have broad experience spanning several disciplines in the robotics domain (electrical, mechanical, and software)
- Applicants with a master's degree should have 2+ years of total professional experience with direct contribution to successful and relevant products
- Applicants with a bachelor's degree should have 3+ years of total professional experience with direct contribution to successful and relevant products
- Experience with or applied knowledge of motor vehicle systems and bus architectures
- Experience with both rapid prototyping and design for manufacture
- Understanding of automotive requirements and qualification processes
- C++ experience
- Proficiency with Altium/Cadence tools
- Experience with high-speed digital design and signal integrity