You will be joining a world-class team of self-driving vehicle pioneers that is enabling a revolution in safe and efficient transportation. Our company is nestled in the two nerve centers of self-driving technology: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Palo Alto, California.
In this role, you will shape our approach to using simulation and cloud technologies to develop, test, and validate driving software.
- Provide critical input to the architecture and implementation of a simulation systems designed to accelerate development
- Develop tools to simulate sensor (camera, radar) data from complex scenes
- Simulate vehicle dynamics and complex interactions
- Create realistic simulated interaction with multiple actors
- Create regression testing tools leveraging both empirical and simulated scenarios and data
- BS/MS or PhD in Robotics, Computer Science, or related field
- Excellent C++ programming and software design skills
- Expertise developing with gaming engines
- Expertise in large-scale cloud infrastructure
- Experience optimizing for modern GPU hardware