Our tech stack consists of React and React Native applications communicating using GraphQL to microservice containers orchestrated by Kubernetes. Internally our services use gRPC for communication and achieve high scalability thanks to a Kafka based event driven architecture and persist data to a mix of RDBS and No-SQL databases including PostgresDB, MongoDB, S3 and Elasticsearch.
We follow modern CI/CD and agile methodologies to deploy into production multiple times per week.
What’s in it for you?
• Working with latest cutting-edge technologies
• Disrupting a century old industry in a startup environment
• Opportunity to grow and develop your core skills
• Deliver a green field system
• Work with a diverse multicultural team in an agile environment
• Variety of knowledge sharing and self-development opportunities
• Competitive salary
• As a member of the squad, you will be developing robust microservices to form the heart of as SaaS platform to serve globally distributed users.
• Follow Golang best practices to deliver and support production ready industry quality code.
• Responsible for full lifecycle of services. Developers will take the services they build from design, through implementation and into production.
• Continuous improvement of all development and deployment processes.
• Successful delivery of your services into production.
• Regular and clear communication of progress to the squad product owner and technical lead.
- Full hands-on technical experience
- Proficiency in:
- RDBMS and NoSQL database
- Microservices architecture concepts
- Container based architecture: Docker, Kubernetes
- Advanced use of git
- Use of unix systems commands
Nice to have
• AWS stack experience
• Exposure to GraphQL
• Postgres and MongoDB
• Ability to perform basic devops tasks
• Experience using Kafka
• EFK stack
Demonstrated track record and proficiency in the points below:
• Deliver features autonomously with a high degree of team coordination
• Deliver code based on precise architecture spec
• Deliver code without relying on precise architecture spec
• Automated testing
• Working with CI/CD practices
• Delivering code to production
• Maintaining production ready code
• Collaborating in small but fast paced teams
• Event driven architecture and message passing
More about you
• Good level of English
• Willingness to learn and open mind about new technologies
• Confident to operate in a fast-paced environment
• A collaborative approach and willingness to engage in an environment of active idea sharing
• Ability to learn autonomously
• Excellent all round communications skills