Auditoria.ai is a start-up building AI-enabled systems helping enterprise finance professionals obtain better visibility into their business processes, forecast accurately, and audit their digital business at a touch of a button. Founded in 2019, and backed by Neotribe Ventures, Engineering Capital, and Firebolt Ventures, we build intelligent automation by combining fine-grained analytical orchestration of the typical financial and audit workflows of a company, with conversational AI, delivering rapid value to our customers.
In this job you will:
- Be the technical lead for parts of the Auditoria’s Platform responsible for vision, design and implementation of complex and critical technical areas.
- Be a voice at the table in setting the technical direction of the Auditoria platform.
- Design, write and review code for Auditoria Platform.
- Mentor & lead other engineers.
Your background includes:
- 15+ years of professional, hands-on experience developing and shipping complex software systems.
- Experience working at early stage startup, balancing priorities and consistently delivering quality releases on time.
- Embraces startup setup, is able to work through unknowns, resource constraints & multiple priorities with creativity & resourcefulness driving developer velocity and customer experience.
- Experience with Agile development process and a zeal for engineering best practices.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related Engineering degree.
Our Technical Preferences:
- Experience building and knowledge of ERP & Financials Enterprise Applications - like NetSuite, Workday, Salesforce, etc.
- Worked with many of the following: multi-tenant Saas, CI/CD environments, monitoring tools, Kubernetes and containers, Istio, workflow engines, data stores (RDBMS, Cassandra, Neo4j), ETL processing, AWS, integrations with enterprise systems (SSO, ERP, CRM, email, etc.),
- Experience with system design & data modeling; familiarity with RDBMS and Big Data.
- Hands on experience building applications leveraging AWS services like Step Functions, RDS, Cassandra, Kafka, ELK is a big plus.
- Fluent coding skills in Node.js.