Auditoria.ai is a start-up building AI-enabled systems helping enterprise finance professionals obtain better visibility into their business processes, forecast accurately, and audit their digital business at a touch of a button. Founded in 2019, and backed by Neotribe Ventures, Engineering Capital, and Firebolt Ventures, we build intelligent automation by combining fine-grained analytical orchestration of the typical financial and audit workflows of a company, with conversational AI, delivering rapid value to our customers.
We are seeking a passionate and driven Test Automation Engineer who has a strong grasp on computer science and testing fundamentals with passion for quality and customer focus. In this role, you will have responsibility for designing and implementing the automated test framework and test suites for our innovative multi-tenant financial SaaS product that comprises cutting edge AI, NLP, Docker and Kubernetes technologies.
- Design and develop test automation frameworks, tools and framework enhancements as the product test requirements evolve with the new features introduced.
- Design and implement automated test suites for both API and UI modules of the product.
- Participating in the scrum team and delivering the test automation for the features of the sprint, certify the product for new features and regression features using automated test suites so that at the product increments get delivered to production with high quality.
- Integrate automated tests with Github-Actions/Jenkins schedule them to run periodically in dev/staging/prod environments.
- Find defects, work with dev engineering for resolutions and verify the resolved defects.
- Proven track record in developing large scale test automation for REST, SOAP APIs and WebApps, using tools such as TestNG, REST-Assured and Selenium-WebDriver.
- Demonstrated experience with source code management tools such as Git/GitHub, code review tools and code coverage measurement tools.
- Knowledge of OAuth and Single-Sign-On, Chrome developer tools is desired.
- Experience testing multi-tenant SaaS products, AWS cloud, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experienced in writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans and test design documents, defect management systems like JIRA.
- Experience with ERP systems such as Oracle NetSuite, Sage Intacct is a strong plus.
- Experience with MySQL, Elasticsearch are a plus.
- Engineering degree in Computer science from a reputed university.