Auditoria.ai is a start-up building AI-enabled systems helping enterprise finance professionals obtain better visibility into their business processes, forecast accurately, and audit their digital business at a touch of a button. Founded in 2019, and backed by Neotribe Ventures, Engineering Capital, and Firebolt Ventures, we build intelligent automation by combining fine-grained analytical orchestration of the typical financial and audit workflows of a company, with conversational AI, delivering rapid value to our customers.
In this job you will:
- Be the technical point person for Auditoria’s Data Platform including Data Integration engine & manage data flow through the Auditoria system.
- Own the vision, design and implementation of complex and critical technical areas.
- Be a voice at the table in setting the technical direction of the company.
- Design, write and review code for all activity related to data ingress, egress & consumption.
Your background includes:
- 8+ years of professional, hands-on experience developing and shipping complex software systems.
- Working with a global/distributed team, balancing priorities and communicating clearly.
- Embraces startup setup, is able to work through unknowns, resource constraints & multiple priorities with creativity & resourcefulness.
- Experience with Agile development process and a zeal for engineering best practices.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related Engineering degree
Our Technical Preferences:
- Experience building and running highly available SaaS enterprise business applications like NetSuite, Workday, Salesforce, etc.
- Worked with many of the following: multi-tenant Saas, CI/CD environments, monitoring tools, Kubernetes and containers, Istio, workflow engines, data stores (RDBMS, Cassandra, Neo4j), ETL processing, AWS services, integrations with enterprise systems (SSO, ERP, CRM, email, etc.),
- Fluent coding skills in Node.js
- Experience with data modeling; experience modeling & transforming Business objects
- Have built scalable data pipelines for ingress and egress for Enterprise Applications and familiarity with data processing tools, including SQL, Map/Reduce, ETL.
Auditoria.ai encourages and celebrates all diversity, and thus prohibits any discrimination or harassment, including but not limited to that based on the following categories: race, color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran and/or military status, protected medical leaves (requesting or approved for leave under the Family and Medical Leave Act or the California Family Rights Act), domestic violence victim status, political affiliation, and any other status protected by state or federal law. In addition, Auditoria.ai prohibits retaliation against a person who engages in activities protected under this policy. Reporting, or assisting in reporting, suspected violations of this policy and cooperating in investigations or proceedings arising out of a violation of this policy are protected activities under this policy. All employees are expected to assume responsibility for maintaining a work environment that is free from discrimination, harassment and retaliation, and are encourage to report any activity violating this policy.