The Salesforce Marketing Cloud architect will design key components of the solution and will guide technical resources in delivering project deliverables. As an architect, your main responsibility will be to architect, design and develop end-to-end solutions for a wide variety of clients. You will interact with business and IT stakeholders while leading all implementation activities.
Education & Skills Required:
- 8+ years of experience in Salesforce Development, 4+ years experience with marketing cloud
- Proven experience in taking highly conceptual business needs and translate into a solution that can be effectively implemented.
- Stages and executes deployments through Salesforce marketing Cloud journeys, triggers, and user-initiated sends.
- Experience in integration of Salesforce with other enterprise systems.
- Strong analytical skills with a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translating those into technology and operational requirements.
- Enthusiastic, professional and confident team player with a strong focus on customer success who can present effectively even under adverse conditions.
- Act as Salesforce Marketing Cloud expert and collaborate with business partners to solve complex and critical business issues and enable CRM and sales processes using Salesforce.com platform.
- Communicate with project managers, clients, and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high-quality business solutions on the Lightning platform, including writing triggers and developing Visualforce pages.
- Evaluate Salesforce.com releases and provide an assessment of the business for adopting new functionality.
- Demonstrate the ability to influence business teams to maximize the applications being developed, leveraging the best solutions.