The Atrium Analytics Consultant designs and develops Analytics solutions for Atrium’s customers. Analytics Consultants demonstrate organization, analysis, and communication skills as well as possess an understanding of Analytics platforms. Analytics Consultants work as a part of a team to solve customers problems by engaging the customer, providing analysis of customers needs, and working with team members. The role requires an understanding of analytics concepts, and the Salesforce platform in order to deliver impactful and supportable solutions that delight the customer.
Education & Skills Required:
- Understanding of Einstein Analytics including dashboard design, datasets, and basic UX concepts
- Understanding of traditional BI concepts including star/snowflake schemas, cubes, and ETL
- Understanding of relational database concepts such as SQL, Normalization, and data modelling
- Ability to create clear business requirements documentation
- Ability to work on assigned tasks and maintain a constant focus on quality
- Ability to deliver projects within the agile framework
- Ability to work with project teams
- Logical Thinking - Able to think analytically, use a systematic and logical approach to analyze data, problems, and situations. Must be able to guide team members in analysis
- Familiarity with the Einstein Analytics platform
- 1+ year experience delivering projects in Salesforce ecosystem or in Traditional BI/Data Warehousing platforms prefered
- 2+ year track record of relevant work experience and a Computer Science, MIS or related technical discipline is required.
- Analyze and understand: Partner with customer stakeholders to understand and document their business processes, data, and needs. Understand the personas, questions, and problems the customer is solving for. Partner with customers/clients to document the who, what, when and why, of their data. Investigate and document data definitions, sources, characteristics, limitations and priorities.
- Communicate and persuade: Provide clear and articulate verbal and written communication to customers, project team members, and project management. Work as part of a team to persuade customers to adopt the best solutions.
- Document: Create stories, and tasks needed to accomplish the project. Understand and document story specifics. Collaborate with senior team members via regular project/scrum meetings, Jira, and other channels as needed.
- Design: Design impactful, attractive, compelling Dashboards using Einstein Analytics. Assist in the design of data transformation processes, including data flows and datasets, as well as create dashboard wireframes and stories describing their function. Conduct research and make recommendations on specific product components, services, protocols, and standards in support of design efforts as needed.
- Develop: Work as part of a team to develop dashboards, and associated assets utilizing Einstein Analytics, the Salesforce platform, and related technologies. Partner with application developers and system owners to extract and load data relevant to the solution. Test what you build, and work with QA resources to provide and apply quality assurance and best practice adherence.