Atrium is an innovative services company that helps advise, implement, and optimize artificial intelligence and analytics solutions. We combine industry expertise, leading cloud platforms, and data science to deliver big outcomes. Atrium helps our clients maximize the power of their data to solve their most important challenges.
The Sales and Customer Engagement Director drives revenue growth by establishing new client relationships and expanding relationships with key existing customers.
- Manage territory to deliver against quarterly bookings and revenue targets.
- Drive customer consensus around the value of Atrium proposed solutions.
- Drive Atrium accountability for delivery of customer outcomes.
- Manage Atrium sales pursuits and coordinate Atrium pre-sales and consulting teams.
- Be a trusted advisor to Atrium customers by ensuring the quality of services pre and post sales.
- Be a trusted go-to-market partner to Salesforce.com AE and SE teams.
- Structure success criteria and scope for POCs and demonstrations.
- Identify stakeholders in a decision-making opportunity.
- Engage with all the stakeholders in the decision making, handle objections and navigate to the technical and budgetary approval for the solution platform proposed.
- Keen awareness of trends in the Industry, specific to the solution.
- Develops strategies to generate cost-effective sales leads.
- Properly forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue numbers for assigned territory.
- Establishes feedback mechanisms from customers, prospects, and partners to the Marketing department.
Education & Skills Required:
- 5+ years of successful experience selling enterprise-class software and/or professional services, with focus in customer relationship management (CRM).
- Experience and successful track record working within the Salesforce.com ecosystem.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently in a remote culture.
- Creative problem solver likes to identify solutions and address issues.
- College degree in a business or technical related area of study.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on persuasion and presentation abilities.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.