Salesforce consultant provides innovative solutions leveraging Salesforce’s Force.com capabilities and make recommendations to support a rapidly increasing org. Develops custom code using Visualforce, APEX, Java and other technologies to build customized solutions supporting business initiatives/processes. Implements best practices by developing, refining, iterating, testing, staging and deploying maintainable technical solutions. Integrates salesforce.com with other systems
Education & Skills Required:
- BS degree or equivalent with 3+ years IT experience and at least 2+ years of experience in Salesforce.com architecture, design, and development
- Strong Object Oriented Development Skills
- Proficiency in the Salesforce.com development environment including custom objects, Apex, Visualforce, Force.com, IDE, Triggers, Migration Tools, Communities and Web Service integration.
- Excellent focus on Apex testing and governor limits
- Knowledge of the following technologies is a strong plus: Java/J2EE, Oracle.
- Certifications (Mandatory) : Salesforce.com Certified Developer; Salesforce.com Certified Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce Sales Cloud & Service Cloud Certifications are plus
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Participating in technical design sessions and writing technical design documents.
- An expert in Force.com web application development, Salesforce integration/extensions and designing solutions using Force.com API, APEX, Visual Force and other tools that extend the product.
- Demonstrate a track record with standard SDLC and Agile implementation techniques
- Able to work closely as a part of a team with internal Project Managers, Technical Architects, Business System Analysts and other Developers.