This position plays a key role to have experience designing creative solutions that help clients maximize the power of their data to uncover new insights and reach new levels of automation.
Education & Skills Required
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or equivalent combination of relevant work experience and education
- 1-2 years experience working with data and technology platforms that combine the following experience:
- Machine Learning, Data Warehousing or Big Data consulting
- Strong analytical skills with a thorough understanding.
- Strong expertise in at least two the following areas is required:
- R, Python, SQL, Java
- AWS, Azure, TensorFlow, Google Cloud AI
- Implementation of BI or Data Management solutions
- Enthusiastic, professional and confident team player .
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytics and machine learning systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner