The Salesforce Technical lead will work alongside the technical architect in order to be responsible for taking ownership of technical solutions. Develop requirements and provide scalable designs for the implementation of additional CRM system functionality and customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals. It will provides direction, instructions and guidance to the team for the purpose of achieving the goals.
Education & Skills Required:
- 6-8 years of experience in Salesforce Development and 9+ overall development experience.
- Experience with Salesforce developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services.
- Proven experience in taking highly conceptual business need and translate into a solution that can be effectively implemented.
- Experience in integration of Salesforce with other enterprise systems.
- Strong analytical skills with a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translating those into technology and operational requirements.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, professional and confident team player with a strong focus on customer success who can present effectively even under adverse conditions.
- Act as Salesforce/VisualForce/APEX expert and collaborate with business partners to solve complex and critical business issues and enable CRM and sales processes using Salesforce.com platform.
- Communicate with project managers, clients, and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high-quality business solutions on the Lightning platform, including writing triggers and developing Visualforce pages.
- Evaluate Salesforce.com releases and provide an assessment to the business for adopting new functionality.
- Demonstrate the ability to influence business teams to maximize the applications being developed, leveraging the best solutions.