The Atrium Senior Analytics Consultant helps lead the architecture, design, and development of Analytics solutions for Atrium’s customers. Senior Analytics Consultants demonstrate strong organizational, analysis, and communication skills as well as mastery of data structures and the Einstein Analytics platform. Senior Analytics Consultant work as a team to solve customers problems by engaging the customer, providing analysis of customers needs, working with team members, and helping customers understand the art of the possible. The role requires a strong understanding of Einstein Analytics, analytics concepts, and the Salesforce platform in order to design impactful and supportable solutions that delight the customer.
Education & Skills Required: .
- Understanding of Einstein Analytics including dashboard design, data flow and data set design, SAQL, dashboard UX, and best practices
- Understanding of traditional BI concepts including star/snowflake schemas, cubes, and ETL
- Understanding of relational database concepts such as SQL, Normalization, and data modeling
- Track record of translating business requirements into solutions that produce results
- Ability to structure and prioritize work with a constant focus on quality
- Experience delivering projects within the agile framework
- Experience with release management
- Demonstrable ability to work with project teams
- Ability to think in advance about potential risks and mitigation plans
- Logical Thinking - Able to think analytically, use a systematic and logical approach to analyze data, problems, and situations. Must be able to guide team members in analysis
- At least 1 year of active experience developing in Einstein Analytics (2 years preferred)
- 3 years experience delivering projects in Salesforce ecosystem or in Traditional BI/Data Warehousing platforms
- 5+ year track record of relevant work experience and a Computer Science, MIS or related technical discipline is required.
- 2 years consulting experience preferred
- Experience designing and/or developing with traditional data warehouses, data marts or data lakes preferred
- Einstein Advanced accreditation preferred
- Analyze and understand: Partner with customer stakeholders to understand and document their business processes, data, and needs. Understand the personas, questions, and problems the customer is solving for. Partner with customers/clients to document the who, what, when and why, of their data. Investigate and document data definitions, sources, characteristics, limitations and priorities.
- Communicate and persuade: Provide clear and articulate verbal and written communication to customers, project team members, and project management. Provide customers with an understanding of the ‘art of the possible’, and work as part of a team to persuade them to adopt the best solutions. Manage the customer relationships and client expectations as part of the team via written and verbal communication.
- Organize: Organize and create stories, plans, and tasks needed to accomplish the project. Understand and document story priorities and dependencies. Work with junior team members, and provide guidance on tasks to onshore and offshore team members. Collaborate with senior team members via regular project/scrum meetings, Jira, and other channels as needed.
- Architecture and Design: Design impactful, attractive, compelling solutions using Einstein Analytics and associated platforms. Assist in design of data transformation processes, including data flows and data sets, as well as create dashboard wire frames and stories describing their function. Understand the impact of existing system architecture, data flows, and network constraints and how it impacts solution delivery. Conduct research and make recommendations on specific product components, services, protocols, and standards in support of design efforts as needed.
- Develop: Work as part of a team to develop data flows, dashboards, and associated assets utilizing Einstein Analytics, the Salesforce platform, and related technologies. Partner with application developers and system owners to extract and load data relevant for the solution. Test what you build, and work with QA resources to provide and apply quality assurance and best practice adherence.