The Atrium Analytics Lead is in charge of leading the architecture, design, and development of Analytics solutions for Atrium’s customers. Analytics leads demonstrate strong organizational, analysis, and communication skills as well as mastery of data structures and the Einstein Analytics platform. Analytics leads solve customers problems by engaging the customer, providing deep analysis of customers needs, providing direction to team members, and helping customers understand the art of the possible. The role requires an advanced understanding of Einstein Analytics, analytics concepts, and the Salesforce platform in order to design impactful and supportable solutions that delight the customer.
Education & Skills Required:
- Deep understanding of Einstein Analytics including dashboard design, dataflow and dataset design, SAQL, dashboard UX, and best practices.
- Strong understanding of traditional BI concepts including star/snowflake schemas, cubes, and ETL.
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts such as SQL, Normalization, and data modeling.
- Track record of translating business strategies into solutions and plans to produce results.
- Ability to structure and prioritize work with a constant focus on quality.
- Experience delivery projects within the Agile framework.
- Demonstrable experience with release management.
- Demonstrable ability to lead project teams.
- Ability to think in advance about potential risks and mitigation plans.
- Logical Thinking - Able to think analytically, use a systematic and logical approach to analyze data, problems, and situations. Must be able to guide team members in analysis.
- At least 1 year of active experience developing in Einstein Analytics (2 years prefered).
- At least 2 years experience leading project/delivery teams.
- 5 years experience delivering projects in Salesforce ecosystem.
- 10+ year track record of relevant work experience and a Computer Science, MIS or related technical discipline is required.
- 3 years consulting experience prefered.
- Experience designing and/or developing with traditional data warehouses, data marts or data lakes preferred.
- Einstein Experienced accreditation prefered.
- Analyze and understand: Partner with customer stakeholders to understand and document their business processes, data, and needs. Understand the personas, questions, and problems the customer is solving for. Partner with customers/clients to document the who, what, when and why, of their data. Investigate and document data definitions, sources, characteristics, limitations and priorities.
- Communicate and persuade: Provide clear and articulate verbal and written communication to customers, project team members, and project management. Lead customers to understand the ‘art of the possible’, and persuade them to adopt the best solutions. Manage the customer relationship and client expectations independently and as part of the team via written and verbal communication.
- Organize and Lead: Organize and create stories, plans, and tasks needed to accomplish the project. Understand and document story priorities and dependencies. Organize and direct junior team members, and provide tasks and assignment to onshore and offshore team members. Collaborate with senior team members via regular project/scrum meetings, Jira, and other channels as needed.
- Architecture and Design: Design impactful, attractive, compelling solutions using Einstein Analytics and associated platforms. Architect data and transformation processes including dataflows and datasets, as well as create dashboard wireframes and stories describing their function. Understand the impact of existing system architecture, dataflows, and network constraints and design solutions optimized for those realities. Conduct research and make recommendations on specific product components, services, protocols, and standards in support of design efforts as needed.
- Develop: Work as part of a team to develop the dataflows, dashboards, and associated assets utilizing Einstein Analytics, the Salesforce platform, and related technologies. Partner with application developers and system owners to extract and load data relevant for the solution. Test what you build, and work with QA resources to provide and apply quality assurance and best practice adherence.