Atrium is a consulting services company that helps advise, implement, and optimize artificial intelligence and analytics solutions. We combine industry expertise, leading cloud platforms, and data science to deliver big outcomes. Atrium helps our clients maximize the power of their data to solve their most important challenges.
The Business Architect plays a key role working with customers to align strategic goals and objectives with key decisions regarding Machine Learning, Analytics and Salesforce.com related solutions. Must be able to manage and deliver components of customer engagements that include analysis of current state data management capabilities and technology, future state visioning, solution design and architecture. The Business Architect has experience designing creative solutions that helps clients maximize the power of their data to uncover new insights and reach new levels of automation.
Education and Required Experience (Requirements)
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of relevant work experience and education
- 5-10 years experience delivering consulting services to medium and large enterprises. Implementations must have included a combination of the following experience:
- Business Analysis or Systems Consulting for a mid-to-large sized organizations.
- Strong analytical skills with a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translating those into technology and operational requirements
- Progressive experience in project management, business analysis, and technology implementation in enterprise environments
- Proven ability to lead large, cross-functional workshops of 10 – 50 people (including executive level teams) for process analysis and architecture requirements gathering.
- Experience architecting enterprise integration systems and proven ability to create integration landscape diagrams and use cases
- Strong expertise in at least two of the following areas is required:
- System ImplementatioN, Change Enablement AND User Adoption
- Salesforce.com solutions
- Implementation of BI or Data Management solutions
- Experience implementing solutions for the Financial Services Industry
- Enthusiastic, professional and confident team player with a strong focus on customer success who can present effectively even under adverse conditions
- Strong project management, problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Located and able to work in the U.S. from a home office and able to travel up to 60-75%