Atlantic Research Group is looking to hire a Rave Clinical Data Programmer to join our growing team. This position is part-time and the right candidate can work remote. Do you enjoy the thought of playing a major role on the clinical trial management side of an exciting therapeutic study? If so, this opportunity may be for you.
The DM RAVE Clinical Data Programmer is responsible for providing data management support to Data Management, Biostatistics, and to their assigned project teams and team members. Below are tasks which may be performed by Clinical Data Programmer:
- Participates in a thorough review of Clinical research documents and provides feedback to the client and team members on issues and timelines.
- Programs the electronic Case Report Form (eCRF) and edit checks in Medidata RAVE
- Performs change controls and supports migrations as necessary.
- Uploads study documents to the eTMF system as required by SOPs and WIs.
- Participates in database validation activities as required.
- Mentors and trains staff as appropriate in RAVE programming activities
- Escalates issues to DM Functional Manager and Project Manager as appropriate.
- Participates in assigned project conference calls with Project teams and/or meetings with vendors.
- Participates and provides input at DM department meetings.
- Independently assesses budgetary issues and escalates appropriately
- Willingness to assist with tasks not specifically outlined in this description.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- BA or BS in a scientific, information technology or programming related field
- Two years’ proven experience as a RAVE Clinical Data Programmer
- Competent data and clinical decision making skills, and sound judgement.
- Current and working knowledge of Federal Regulations, ICH/GCP and applicable SOPs.
- Thorough understanding of medical terminology and human physiology (ability to review and learn indications as background for each clinical study).
- Ability to learn and become proficient with computer systems that include, but are not limited to: MAC iOS, QuickBase, Google Drive and Microsoft Office.
- A good command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Ability to prioritize tasks efficiently and resolve problems within set timelines.
- Excellent client and customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently as needed.
- Ability to travel as required. (minimal travel expected)
ARG is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. ARG also complies with all work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements and is an E-Verify employer.