Atlantic BT helps clients realize their full potential through web-based solutions. We are a team of exceptional people who deliver custom digital solutions to enterprise and global businesses. We provide our employees with a rich, creative and collaborative environment to further their skills, interests, and experience in all aspects of web and application development. Our employees have significant influence in shaping their careers with input as to the technologies they want to use, types of responsibilities they want to take on, and the level of ownership they wish to accept.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Heavy lifting for day-to-day front-end coding of web applications.
- Design, estimate, and implement small and medium features / enhancements.
- Work with other developers and architects to design, estimate, and implement large features and entire applications.
- Create HTML/CSS/JS that capture designs built in Photoshop and Sketch that meet accessibility requirements and industry browser support standards.
- Perform routine maintenance tasks and bug fixes for applications.
- Perform code reviews for other developers.
- Write automated tests (unit, integration, user acceptance, visual regression).
- Attend team meetings.
- Collaborate effectively with team members from all departments.
- Learn new frameworks, technologies, etc. as needed.
- Experience crafting front-end technologies towards an SEO strategy and/or meets minimum 508 accessibility standards.
- Basic understanding of PHP or ASP .Net programming.
- Dependable and professional.
- Self-motivated, quick learner.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to work independently, but also must work well with others.
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and take ownership of their work.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment on a number of projects.
Experience in any of the following is a plus:
- Pattern libraries and style guides
- PHP frameworks (WordPress, Magento, Drupal, Laravel)
- .Net frameworks (ASP .Net MVC, .Net Core, Umbraco CMS)
- Visual regression testing
- Amazon Web Services
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
This job requires routine desk and computer work. No travel is required.
Benefits & Compensation:
Our benefits for full-time employees include: 401K Plan with matching, health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability and life insurance, as well as an excellent paid-time-off package. We have a fun, relaxed environment with an on-site fitness facility, extraordinarily competitive foosball league and Culture Club, which devotes significant energy to identifying fun and fitness opportunities for our employees.
Atlantic BT is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status"). This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment as well as the use of all company facilities, participation in all company-sponsored activities, and all employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits and termination of employment.