We're looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist with experience in Pay-Per-Click Marketing, Social Media Management, Search Optimization, and Advanced User Analytics. The Strategist will work with the Manager of Client Success to understand the client needs and help develop the marketing strategies by providing strategic and tactical approaches within the client’s budgets and timelines. The Strategist will be responsible for implementing the tactics outlined in the strategy document and will provide feedback to the Manager of Client Success on the progress of the various tactics and will give recommendations for improvement of tactics that are not performing as expected. The Strategist is also expected to be constantly improving their knowledge of internet marketing practices to provide our clients with the most effective marketing solutions.
Atlantic BT helps clients realize their full potential through web-based solutions. We are a team of exceptional people who deliver custom digital solutions to enterprise and global businesses. We provide our employees with a rich, creative and collaborative environment to further their skills, interests, and experience in all aspects of web and application development. Our employees have significant influence in shaping their careers with input as to the technologies they want to use, types of responsibilities they want to take on, and the level of ownership they wish to accept.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Providing ongoing digital marketing and traffic consultation for new and existing clients.
- Developing incremental performance reports for designated marketing channels.
- Creating tactical media execution plans for client approval.
- Executing and managing media campaigns which may include SEM, SEO, Social Media, and Blogger Relations.
- Key performance indicator (KPI) strategy development, measurement planning, performance analysis, and client reporting.
- Continual refinement and enhancement of campaign performance.
- Managing campaign timelines and budgets - and their reconciliation.
- Responsible for the coordination of campaign asset production.
- Social Media Management (where applicable).
- Working closely with account managers & project managers to identify areas of opportunity within current client work.
- Meeting and exceeding client expectations.
- Four-year college degree in marketing, communications, or related field is preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 2 years of internet marketing experience preferably in an agency environment.
- Solid understanding of Internet marketing strategies and techniques and best practices across SEO, PPC, email marketing, content marketing, and social media.
- Advanced Google Analytics and Google AdWords experience required, certification preferred.
- Ability to implement Tag Manager user tracking, events, goals, and conversions.
- Experience with e-commerce marketing highly desirable.
- Strong technical abilities as it relates to internet marketing.
- Excellent organizational and analytic and time management skills.
- Effective verbal and written communications.
- Meticulous attention to detail and overall product quality.
- Team player (those great personality types that people love to work with).
- Bonus points for copywriting and content marketing experience.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
This job requires routine desk and computer work.
Benefits & Compensation:
Our benefits for full-time employees include: 401K Plan with matching, health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability and life insurance, parental leave, as well as an excellent paid-time-off package. We have a fun, relaxed environment with an on-site fitness facility, extraordinarily competitive foosball league and Culture Club, which devotes significant energy to identifying fun and fitness opportunities for our employees.
Atlantic BT is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status"). This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment as well as the use of all company facilities, participation in all company-sponsored activities, and all employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits and termination of employment.