The Project Manager is responsible for overall planning, execution, and delivery of all SOWs for our clients. The ideal candidate should have experience managing multiple projects from discovery through launch and ongoing maintenance / support. The Project Manager will lead internal and client teams to ensure projects are run efficiently throughout their lifecycle. This position is well suited for someone interested in working within a fast-paced environment, and flexible in their approach to succeed no matter the challenge.
Atlantic BT helps clients realize their full potential through web-based solutions. We are a team of exceptional people who deliver custom digital solutions to enterprise and global businesses. We provide our employees with a rich, creative and collaborative environment to further their skills, interests, and experience in all aspects of web and application development. Our employees have significant influence in shaping their careers with input as to the technologies they want to use, types of responsibilities they want to take on, and the level of ownership they wish to accept.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the central liaison between client and company
- Ensure solid processes are practiced through PM tool to help drive success of the project
- Document all client communications with a high level of transparency on status of projects
- Position deliverables and communicate key points effectively to the client and production team
- Understand and own project scope, budget, and timeline
- Understand budget and risk management within a project’s lifecycle and how to resolve associated issues
- Understand needs and processes for website and application deployment and hosting
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple efforts to completion and deliver results under pressure
- Complete ownership of your projects and solutions
- Shows excitement in working with other PMs to maximize agency performance
- Four-year college degree in marketing, communications, or related field, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years web development or project management experience, preferably in an agency environment. PMP not required
- Solid understanding of web development, techniques and best practices
- Entrepreneurial “out of the box” individual who thinks conceptually and has the ability to create and champion ideas throughout the project lifecycle
- Always thinking 2 steps ahead of the client with a solution before one is asked for
- Have a “thick skin” when the going gets tough. Must be able to communicate effectively when demanding conflicts emerge.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, team oriented agency environment and be goals/results-oriented
- Need someone who is comfortable with the demands and requirements of position from day one
- Excellent self-motivator with organizational and time management skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills – ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with all levels and departments on a formal, informal, written and verbal basis who are able to execute with strong business, people and presentation skills
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
This job requires routine desk and computer work. Some travel is required (but it is infrequent for this position).
Benefits & Compensation:
Our benefits for full-time employees include: 401K Plan with matching, health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability and life insurance, as well as an excellent paid-time-off package. We have a fun, relaxed environment with an on-site fitness facility, extraordinarily competitive foosball league and Culture Club, which devotes significant energy to identifying fun and fitness opportunities for our employees.
Atlantic BT is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status"). This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment as well as the use of all company facilities, participation in all company-sponsored activities, and all employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits and termination of employment.