At-Bay is a fast-growing Cyber and specialty insurance startup out of Mountain View, CA. We are an insurance platform built by cybersecurity experts. We use our security expertise to better understand cyber risk and believe we can leverage this expertise to create better insurance products and services. Cyber insurance is the fastest growing insurance product today, as companies become increasingly reliant on digital operations. We’ve raised over $51M from Khosla Ventures, LightSpeed, and MunichRe. We are currently 40 people split between Mountain View, San Francisco, New York, and Tel Aviv.
The Partnership Manager will be responsible for finding new distribution channels for At-Bay current and future commercial insurance products across all insurance, technology, and non-traditional channels, with the ultimate goal of driving new written premiums. The Partnership Manager will be responsible for sourcing new partners, closing deals, and then working closely with Product and Insurance Management teams to support integrations. This position is critical to our company’s success – both in terms of continued premium growth and as a new channel for distribution.
- Drive new distribution opportunities of At-Bay’s products through brokerage, aggregators & non-traditional channels.
- Create a target account list of qualified partners
- Generate initial contact with prospective partners to drive interest and the value proposition of working with At-Bay
- Develop a pipeline of new partnership business opportunities by managing the full sales cycle, from initial prospecting to closing deals:
Capacity to create and run demos of At-Bays technology and platforms
-This person will be directly responsible for new written premium goals for the partnership channel.
- Collaborate with our Tech and Insurance Product teams to deliver needed integrations and features to help partners successfully sell and distribute At-Bays Insurance products.
- Funnel feedback on coverages and products in order to continuously refine our offerings
- Experience in negotiating and closing complex deals which require thinking outside the insurance “norms”
- On-going relationship management with partners
- On-going relationship management with teams of At-Bay and with our new and existing partners
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS degree
- 7+ years of experience within the technology, insurance or relevant industry with a focus on selling into and managing relationships with these partners
- Track record of generating new written premium from new ideas and distribution channels
- A strong network of contacts across multiple distribution channels, Insurance and Tech company relationships a plus
- Excellent communicator, able to deal with board-level executives
Innovation and usage of technology to transfer the customer experience in the insurance industry
- Travel as needed in order to close the deal and foster relationships
What you'll get:
- A competitive salary, benefits package
- Passionate, smart, and fun people to work with
- You will never lack for challenge, we are a unique blend of a tech startup, an international firm, and an insurance company