At-Bay is a fast-growing cyber and specialty insurance startup based out of Mountain View, CA with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Tel Aviv. We are an insurance company built by cybersecurity experts. We use our security expertise to better understand cyber risk and thus create better insurance products and services. Cyber insurance is the fastest growing insurance product today as companies become increasingly reliant on digital solutions. We have raised over $50M in funding, backed by Khosla Ventures, LightSpeed and Munich Re Ventures. We are currently 35 people with a plan to double our headcount by year-end.
- Manage and grow At-bay’s core broker base and GWP, making sure our brokers are getting world-class service at all times.
- Propose & negotiate price, coverage, and terms for insurance policies, and actively identify account rounding opportunities
- Solicit and analyze risk within At-bay’s guidelines and ensure proper documentation. service existing renewals and new business portfolio
- Collaborate with cyber analytics, product, marketing and other parts of At-bay to make sure brokers are getting the best At-bay has to offer
- Work with technology and data teams to create tools to enhance the underwriting process
Attributes and Qualifications
- Proven experience as underwriter or account executive in cyber liability, Tech, Media E&O, Miscellaneous E&O, other E&O lines or specialty commercial insurance
- You possess solid knowledge of specialty commercial underwriting, and insurance industry theories and practices
- Strong technology affinity, ability to work with advanced analytics software
- Technical background. Strong plus if you already know what DNS, IP addresses, ports, databases, WHOIS records, and other software/computer networking concepts are.
- You’re an amazing team player; you make everyone else on the team better and you don’t let your ego get in the way
- You are a driven person who gets deep satisfaction from getting things done, and is not afraid to cross the t’s and dot the I’s
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic tech environment
- You have a clear, concise communication style
What you'll get
- A competitive salary, benefits, and options package
- An amazing role and professional growth opportunity
- Passionate, smart, and fun people to work with