At-Bay is a quickly growing Cyber and specialist insurance startup out of Mountain View, CA, New York and Tel-Aviv, Israel. What’s cyber insurance, you ask? We’re selling insurance to companies against cyber-attacks. It’s a pretty unique combination of fintech/insurtech and cyber security that takes us to new territories no man or woman has gone before.
We are an insurance company built by cyber security and Insurance experts, because cyber risk requires a complete redesign of how risk is selected and priced. By better understanding cyber risk, we can create better insurance products and services. Cyber insurance is the fastest growing insurance line today, as companies become increasingly reliant on digital operations.
You will be responsible to build and lead a team of cyber analysts, evaluating the cyber security posture of prospective clients, providing insights and guidance into their security and the appropriate pricing of risk. Your team will employ non-intrusive penetration tests, threat intelligence and other data driven insights and will assist in developing new data sources, analysis methodologies and pricing models. You will be responsible to create a collaborative environment, working with cyber researchers, product, R&D, data scientists and insurance experts.
- Build and scale the Cyber Analyst team through consistency in evaluation of cases for security soundness, automation of tools, and continuous improvement of information, with the goals of decreased loss ratio for our insurance products and expert recommendations and guidance for our clients
- Analyze companies in real time while meeting SLA’s
- Set up standards and processes for the evaluation company security that combines input from various At-Bay teams
- Translate case findings into easy to use insights for underwriters and clients to evaluate and understand security risk
- Assist the Chief Underwriter and data science team by identifying case trends and risk features to improve underwriting models and guidelines
- Collaborate with Product and R&D to develop and deploy new data sources and risk analysis tools to production
Attributes and Qualifications
- You have at least 3 years of experience in cyber security reviews of clients, including penetration testing, gap analysis and incident response.
- You have experience successfully leading and managing teams of Analysts. a plus if you built those teams from scratch
- You have experience working in collaboration with Engineering and Product teams to develop new products and tools
- You enjoy working in interdisciplinary teams, exchanging ideas and learning from team members who may have different approaches to solving problems
- You have a clear, concise communication style
- You feel comfortable in a fast paced startup
- You are the kind of person who gets a deep satisfaction from getting things done
What you'll get
· A competitive salary and options package
· An amazing role and professional growth opportunity
· Passionate, smart, and fun people to work with
· A chance to help customers improve their cyber security
Your time zone is different from your browser's