SENIOR CIVIL DESIGNER
Salary - $80,000 to $95,000 annually
Client has an opening in its Houston office for a Senior Civil Designer with 10+ years of Design & CAD
experience on TxDOT, county and city transportation and municipal projects.
Prepares CAD design for roadway, traffic control, drainage, and traffic engineering to prepare plans,
specifications and estimates (PS&E). Uses automated programs, including MicroStation and GEOPAK,
in preparing plans. Uses additional automated design tools or specialized design procedures in areas
including roadway/geometric design, cross-sections, drainage, culvert detailing and retaining wall layouts.
• Graduation from high school or equivalent
• 15+ years of experience in previous plans for roadway, drainage, and traffic design
• Must be proficient in Micro Station and Open Roads
• Experienced in preparing schematic layouts
• Experienced on TxDOT projects